Printers are one of the most advanced output devices that print the hard copies of the electronic data that is stored in the computer or any other device. The electronic data may consist of documents, text, images or even a mixture of all three. Talking about printers, HP printers are one of the most loved and easy printers to use. The HP Advanced Photo paper has a great lab-quality that prints the photos and is water-resistant. To know how to use the HP Advanced Photo Paper we have provided general printing instructions, paper handling tips, and after-printing tips. If you are using the HP Wi-Fi printer you can out here to how to connect it to your smartphone.
HOW TO PRINT A PHOTO ON HP ADVANCED PHOTO PAPER.
The pre-requisites are to select the print size and quality settings in your printer application software. Load the HP Advanced Photo Paper into the tray.
- First load the HP Advanced Photo Paper into the input tray. Always have the printing manual handy with you for assistance.
- Then select the photo that you want to print and either click on Print option or Ctrl + P. Then the Print dialog box pops up.
- Then select the desired HP printer in the Printer Name section from a drop-down list.
- Click on the Properties button. It is also named as – Options, Printer Setup, Printer or Preferences in some systems.
- Select the paper type as HP Advanced Photo Paper.
- Select “Best” as the Print Quality. While using HP Advanced Photo Paper always select the “Best” option.
- Click OK to apply the settings.
- Then click on print to print a photo on HP Advanced Photo Paper.
HP ADVANCED PHOTO PAPER USAGE GUIDELINES.
The HP Advanced Paper needs a lot of care while handling and storage. Use the below mentioned guidelines to keep the paper quality on check.
- Do not touch the glossy (printable) side of the paper
- The paper should be stored in a moderate environment between 5˚C to 30˚C (41˚F to 86˚F)
- Do not discard the packaging that the HP Advanced Photo paper comes in. Always store the paper on a flat surface and avoid any bending of edges.
- The HP recommendations for printing temperature are- 15˚C to 30˚C (59˚F to 86˚F) and 20% to 80% relative humidity.
HP ADVANCED PHOTO PAPER PRINTED PHOTO CARE
Once printed the photographs must be stored in a secured place. It must be kept on a flat surface. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- Once the photo has been printed out, place the photo immediately on a flat surface. Allow it to dry for 15 minutes. The printed papers must be placed by placing a plain sheet of paper in between them.
- Store them in photo frames or albums to preserve the quality and prevention of fading.
- Keep the photographs away from sunlight.
These are some of the things to keep in mind while printing on photo printer using HP Printer. HP printers have a very good set up for printing photographs. Always use the original ink cartridge for your printer to ensure the print quality is good and durable.